Camps & Clinics
MLB Summer Skills Camp
The MLB summer Skills Camp is a 2-day camp that will cover all aspects of baseball from hitting and pitching to fielding, catching, and baserunning.
- Players will have fun learning and participating in various competitions with their friends and teammates.
- T-shirts and prizes awarded. Drinks and snacks provided during the camp.
- Open to ages 7-14. Players separated into age groups.
- Camp runs from 9am-1pm.
2-Day Camp Fee: $95/player
Diamond Kings 4-Week Spring Training Camp
- Our 4 week program will guide each player through professional hitting and pitching techniques, along with a fielding session focused on the drills that will take your glove work and fielding to the next level.
- All sessions will have a maximum of 12 Players.
Hitting Sessions will include instruction on the topics of: Balance, Hand Grip, Lower Body Power, Hand/Eye Coordination, Tracking, Timing, Hitting inside and Outside Pitches, and Bunting.
Pitching Sessions will include Instruction on the topics of Grip, Balance, Arm Slot, Lower Body, Release, Proper Finish, Ball Control, and Arm Control
Fielding Camp – working on foot work, proper fielding technique, and a plethora of small glove and foot work drills to get you in shape for the season. (5th – 8th only)
- 1st – 4th Grade Hitting Session 11:00AM – 12:00PM
- 1st – 4th Grade Pitching Session 12:15PM – 1:15PM
- 5th – 8th Grade Pitching Session 1:20PM – 2:20PM
- 5th – 8th Grade Fielding Session 2:35PM – 3:35PM
- 5th – 8th Hitting Session 3:45PM – 4:45PM
$135.00/ Session; $250.00/2 Sessions; $330.00/3 Session